Terms and Conditions
1. Bank Account Payments By choosing to use an Authorized Bank Account as your payment method, you will be able to pay the fees due for your use of our Services by using any valid automated clearing house ("ACH") enabled bank account at a United States-based financial institution. Whenever you choose to pay by ACH, you are authorizing AirHeads HVAC (or its agent) to debit your Authorized Bank Account for the total amount of the fees due. If you choose to provide your Authorized Bank Account credentials to us, you authorize us to use this information to facilitate debiting your Authorized Bank Account. Your transaction must be payable in U.S. dollars. AirHeads HVAC, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time. Transactions that we process using your Authorized Bank Account will be identified as " AirHeads HVAC " (or similar identifier) on the statement issued by your bank or other financial institution holding your account. All questions relating to any transactions made using your Authorized Bank Account by us should be initially directed to us but may also require involvement of your bank.
2. ACH Authorization By choosing your Authorized Bank Account as your payment method, you agree that: (a) you have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions, and that this agreement constitutes a "writing signed by you" under any applicable law or regulation, (b) you consent to the electronic delivery of the disclosures contained in these Terms and Conditions, (c) you authorize AirHeads HVAC (or its agent) to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate any dispute involving your payment, which may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks or verifying the information you provide against third party databases, and (d) you authorize AirHeads HVAC (or its agent) to initiate one or more ACH debit entries (withdrawals), and you authorize the financial institution that holds your Authorized Bank Account to deduct such payments, in the amounts and frequency designated in your then-current payment plan.
3. Transaction Errors If you believe that any payment transaction initiated by AirHeads HVAC (or its agent) with respect to your Authorized Bank Account is erroneous, or if you need more information about any such transaction, you should contact us as soon as possible as at office@AirHeadsHVAC.com Notify us at once if you believe the password associated with your account has been lost or stolen, or if someone has attempted (or may attempt) to make a transfer from your Authorized Bank Account without your permission. We reserve the right to cancel the ability to pay by Authorized Bank Account for any reason at any time.
4. Your Liability for Unauthorized Transactions Federal law limits your liability for any fraudulent, erroneous unauthorized transaction from your Authorized Bank Account based on how quickly you report it to your financial institution. As general rule, you should report any fraudulent, erroneous or unauthorized transactions to your bank within 60 days after the questionable transaction FIRST appeared on your Authorized Bank Account statement. You should contact your bank for more information about the policies and procedures that apply to your account and any unauthorized transactions, including any limits on your liability.
5. Electronic Delivery of Future Disclosures You agree to accept all disclosures and other communications between you and us on this website or at the primary e-mail address associated with your AirHeads HVAC account. You should print and retain a copy of all such disclosures and communications.
6. Agreement Changes We may in our discretion change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If any change is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any other changes or the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to subcontract any of our rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF YOUR AUTHORIZED BANK ACCOUNT AS A PAYMENT METHOD TO AIRHEADS HVAC AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CHANGES.
7. Terms of Agreement This agreement is a 12-month commitment and requires a 30-day notice to cancel. The ACH fee for a monthly comfort club is $22 per month. Early cancelation of this agreement will result in a charge for any discounts given under this agreement. All transactions that result in None Sufficient Funds (NSF) will be subject to a 15-dollar NSF fee. AirHeads HVAC reserves the right to cancel this agreement at any time for any reason.