FREE Indoor Air Quality Check Up!
Homeowners only. Call for details. Expires 9/30/22
Restrictions may apply.
Our 14 pt Indoor Air Quality Check Up Includes:
Inspection item #1 Supply air vents
Inspection item #2 Return air vent
Inspection item #3 Blower compartment
Inspection item #4 Blower wheel
Inspection item #5 Indoor coil
Inspection item #6 Return air plenum
Inspection item #7 Supply duct
Inspection item #8 Supply boot
Inspection item #9 Supply tap
Inspection item #10 Supply plenum
Inspection item #11 Return duct
Inspection item #12 Return tap
Inspection item #13 Return box
Inspection item #14 Air Advice Report
Manuel JCheck system sizing
(Under sized, sized properly, over sized)
What Can You Do To Improve Your Home's Air Quality?
Follow the recommendations below to help improve your home's air quality:
- Ensure proper ventilation around fuel-burning appliances like furnaces, fireplaces, ranges, and heaters.
- Use proper ventilation when cleaning, painting, or using harsh chemical products in your home.
- Replace and maintain your home's air filters at least once a season.
- Have your ductwork tested for leaks.
- Clean your humidifiers and dehumidifiers regularly.
- Keep your house clean by regularly vacuuming (use a HEPA vacuum cleaner), washing bedding, and leaving shoes at the door.
- Install a carbon monoxide detector, test for radon, and leave the asbestos to the professionals!